Sunday, April 6, 2014

Backend Finished

Well, it happened way way later than we would have liked but the backend is done.  Anything that the user wants to search like courses, instructors, etc is supported. This should have been finished way earlier and we are now down to the wire on finishing the application that we promised.  Our meeting with Ackley the other day made me realize how much we have left to do.  I am now being moved to the front end and have been doing hours of internet research to catch up with the rest of my team on AngularJS and Javascript.  I feel I have a good understanding of the framework and, luckily, I have usede MVC for many projects in the past.  Since AngularJS basically forces an MVC architecture, I should have no trouble catching up.  I am excited to make things look great for our user and to contribute to an outstanding user experience.  

No comments:

Post a Comment