Thursday, February 27, 2014

Project March:

Progress:

As the project really starts to heat up, I am super excited about what I have been able to accomplish and learn.  This week, I have been doing research on the REST interface and have made an REST server that takes JSON objects and returns JSON objects back.  I have also been doing a lot with the parser.  I have been researching XPath in a DOM parser and have made some really neat spikes.  I have been able to successfully parse the large UNM opendata file that we have to turn into a database.  Right now, I am focused on being able to retrieve a JSON object from the front end of our program and turn it into a mySQL database query.  So far, everything has been going great and I feel as though the work I have been doing has contributed to the team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment