Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Frustration Ensues...

Progress and Problems

At the last meeting, my task was to make very simple queries to a database based on a request from the front end.  This has not been going well  My problem right now is a never ending circle of dependency issues.  It seems like every time I start up the project, something new is broken and I am wasting hours fixing it.  Hopefully, these will get resolved soon and productivity will exponentially increase.

On a bright side, I have made all of the entity class objects for Dan to throw into the database using JPA and it seems to be working very well.  Also, half of our group has started using Intellij full version rather than Eclipse as it has many tools to help with Javascript editing.  Seeing as how the entire group will be working with Javascript soon, we figured this would be a wise choice.

Today, I am trying to fix a 404 error that is being thrown because, for some reason, I cannot access the URI that I specified using REST.  Hopefully this will get sorted out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment