Saturday, March 8, 2014

Midsemester Evaluations

Evaluation of Myself

 I am nervous about writing my midsemester evaluation and trying to convince somebody that I have been working hard.  To me, I know I have been working hard and making progress to benefit my group, but convincing someone of that is not as easy as it sounds.

When it comes to the project, I have been working on it at least a little bit everyday.  Progress is slow but that is because the technology I am working with requires a huge learning curve.  I have never worked with the Java Persistence API, Jersey, Maven, JSQL and many other technologies that are key in my role of making the backend.  I have put a ton of research time into learning these technologies and have made many little proof of concept programs to really figure out how they work.
Yesterday, I did some test programs with constructing JPQL queries using JPA 2.0 and I am going to implement what I learned in the backend today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment